Saturday, July 2, 2011

How Many Looms????

I have probably owned 30 looms.  As of now I own 5, I am thinking of selling the cherry Norwood as I love my Swedish looms so much.  My goal is to teach from home and weave. I love Toika looms (as anyone who has read this blog enough may gather).  I currently own 2 Laila looms by Toika - 26 weave width countermarch, AVL PDL 60 inch with 16 shafts and compudobby and a Glimåkra 63 inch loom for Drawloom weaving.  I am hoping to replace the Norwood with a Toika 48 inch Liisa.

Stay tuned as I hope to have lottsa weaving happening.  Currently working on an overshot sample in red and white, this will then be extended to the 60 inch AVL for throws.

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. I collect looms too, it's an obsession! My newest addition are my triangle looms, 2 ft, 3 ft and even the minis! I got the inkle this year too, but am so caught up in the triangles, I haven't broken it in yet!

    ReplyDelete